The Cordery family have over 30 years experience in coach travel and tourism and in that time there are not many corners of The British Isles and Europe that we have not visited.
We have carried tens of thousands of passengers on our special interest tours, short breaks and holidays and also carry out private hire for a number of groups, organisations and companies in the south east. We gladly share our experience and knowledge to help make clients days out as memorable as possible.
Why hire corderycoach
Some Important Information you should consider when hiring a coach and why booking with corderycoach will give you peace of mind. We:
- Are a member of Coach Marque, a group of operators who comply with a more stringent set of guidelines and who are independently audited to ensure compliance
- Enjoy 24/7 365 days a year Europe-wide main dealer back up
- Are members of The Global Passenger Network that gives us direct access to a network of quality coach operators across Europe in the unlikely event of us requiring assistance
- Have drivers with many years of experience in touring in Britain & Europe
- Are VAT registered in Germany & Belgium. Booking with a company that are not VAT registered could delay your European journey if stopped by the authorities
- Are fully compliant with the regulations governing the collection of client’s money in advance for tour and holidays
- Welcome prospective clients to inspect any of our records relating to licensing, insurance, vehicle maintenance and financial protection